Friday, September 4, 2026

Glenlivet Garden Collection


 

❤ S O C I A L M E D I A LINKS ❤

https://linktr.ee/elizabethheartsong

My Blog Sponsors ❤

♡♡Why Not♡♡

Why Not - Glenlivet Garden Collection

This is a store release and is available in-store and on Marketplace, 20% off for Why Not Group Members IN STORE

Create the perfect outdoor retreat with the Glenlivet Garden Collection from Why Not. A beautifully crafted contemporary garden set designed for stylish outdoor living, relaxing evenings and entertaining with friends.

✨ Features:

• 100% Mesh with beautifully detailed designs

• 5 Wood Texture options

• 5 Fabric Texture options

• Bento Sequence Animations

• Couples Animations

• Propped Animations with drinks & books

• Male & Female Single Animations

• Mod / Copy / No Transfer

• 63 Land Impact

From quiet moments with a book to relaxing together around the fire, the Glenlivet Collection brings comfort, style and atmosphere to your outdoor space.

Why Not Home & Garden Furniture

Beautiful furniture for creating spaces you'll love.

Your ride to the Why Not store

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amadoris/111/65/22

Direct link to the Why Not Marketplace

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32005

Why Not Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/whynotfurnitureanddesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glenlivet Garden Collection

  ❤ S O C I A L M E D I A LINKS ❤ https://linktr.ee/elizabethheartsong My Blog Sponsors ❤ ♡♡Why Not♡♡ Why Not - Glenlivet Garden Collection ...