Wednesday, August 5, 2026

A Tropical Getaway......


 

❤ S O C I A L M E D I A LINKS ❤

https://linktr.ee/elizabethheartsong

My Blog Sponsors ❤

♡♡Limited Apparel♡♡

This is an Event Exclusive for the Uber Event (July 25th - Aug 22nd)

Limited Apparel - Hazel Set Fatpack

Come over to the Uber Event and get this cute bathing suit and wrap before it is over.

It includes: Suit and Wrap w/ a color hud and 10 solid and 10 patterns to choose from.

Compatible Bodies: Legacy, Lara X, Reborn

PBR only

The Uber event will be over before you know it so get your butt over here and get your Hot Hazel outfit

Here is your LIMO to the Uber Event

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/159/155/22

Your ride to the Limited Apparel Store

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sim%20Style/105/112/26

Link to The Limited Apparel Marketplace

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/en-US/stores/221999

-----------------------------------

Products Not Sponsored ❤

SynnergyTavis//Tropical Balcony 360 Backdrop

Your ride to the Synnergy store

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamer/125/191/30

-------------------------------------

TRUTH Collective Siren - Blonde

Your ride to the Truth hair store

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/116/128/24

----------------------------------------

JIAN Pugs Decor Collection

Your ride to the Jian Pets store

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/243/226/24

---------------------------------------

DD Bora Beach Bag

Your ride to the Dreamland Designs store

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Gardena/99/42/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Relax....

  ❤ S O C I A L M E D I A LINKS ❤ https://linktr.ee/elizabethheartsong My Blog Sponsors ❤ SenZ Poses .SenZ Poses. SF 052 - Come and get this...